Central Plains Irrigation Association 2004
Central Plains Irrigation Association 2005
Central Plains Irrigation Association 2006
Central Plains Irrigation Association 2007
Central Plains Irrigation Association 2008
Central Plains Irrigation Association 2009
Irrigation Association 2003
Irrigation Association 2004
Irrigation Association 2005
Irrigation Association 2006
- "The effects of subsurface drip and furrow irrigation on the movement of salts and nitrate in the root zone"
- "Irrigation Guidelines For Oilseed Crops In The U.S. Central Great Plains"
- "Developing Water Management Performance Measures"
- "Limited Irrigation Of Four Summer Crops In Western Kansas"
- "Water Quest: Saving Water by the Yard"
- "Rainwater Harvesting for Landscape Irrigation"
- "WaterSense: Every Drop Counts"
- "Water Industry/Irrigation Cooperation during Drought"
- "Watersaver Contractor Program - - A Win-Win for Industry and Public-Owned Utilities"
- "Irrigation of Native Plants vs. Popular Landscape Plants: A Head-to-Head Comparison"
- "Remote Monitoring and Control of Irrigation Pumps for Energy, Water, Labor and Cost Savings"
- "Low Pressure Systems Reduce Agricultural Inputs"
- "Development of a mechanical Archimedean screw"
- "Introducing a flow distortion Wetting Front Detector"
- "Using A Wetting Front Detector To Manage Drip Irrigation In Strawberry"
- "Utilizing Multiple Water Sources for Landscape Irrigation"
- "Evaluation of Sensor Based Residential Irrigation Water Application"
- "Start-up of a Secondary Water Supply Company and First Phase Design of a Regional System"
- "Rain Water Irrigation in Toronto"
- "Monitoring and Management of Pecan Orchard Irrigation: A Case Study-Part II"
- "Kansas progress in ET based scheduling: Improvements in KanSched"
- "Economics of Irrigation Ending Date for Corn"
- "Termination of Irrigation on Corn"
- "Crop Water and Irrigation Water Requirements of Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) in the Loamy Sands of Kuwait"
- "Irrigation Scheduling For Sugarbeets Grown On A Loamy Soil Under Variable Climatic
- "Water Utilities: Influencing the Smart Controller Market"
- "Weather and Soil Moisture Based Landscape Irrigation Scheduling"
- "Advances in Using Center Pivots for Site Specific Management"
- "Evaluation of Collector Size for Low Pressure, Fixed-Plate Sprinklers for Center Pivots 1"
- "New Mechanized Irrigation Solutions for Small Seed Crops"
- "Modernizing Canal Check Structures with BI-Fold Overshot Gates"
- "Deficit Irrigation of Alfalfa as a Strategy for “Saving” Water"
- "Soil Water Evaporation and Residue Management in Sprinkler Irrigation"
- "The Effect of Dropping Water Tables on Center Pivot Performance"
- "Using Technology To Develop Integrated Water Resources Management Schemes"
- "Determination of the Optimal Date for Sowing of Wheat in Canal Irrigated Areas using FAO CROPWAT Model"
- "A New Method of Calculating the Wetted Radius of Sprinklers"
- "Sprinkler Irrigation and Soil Moisture Uniformity"
- "Spacing and Pattern Effects on DULQ of Spray Nozzles"
- "Improving Landscape Irrigation Efficiency with ET Calculations, Aerial Photography, and On- site Evaluations"
- "Irrigation Analysis for Water Savings - A New San Antonio City Ordinance"
- “Water Checks”- Free Water Audits for Homeowners and Large Public and Private Properties"
- "Irriigattiion Runoff from Urban Turf and Landscape"
- "Innovative subsurface drip irrigation (SDI) alternatives for on-site wastewater disposal in the Alabama Black Belt"
- "Applying Swine Effluent With Sdi And Lepa Sprinkler Irrigation"
- "Safe Reuse of Treated Wastewater for Inedible Seed Production"
- "Knifing versus Injecting Phosphorus with SDI Systems in Cotton"
- "The Use of Multi-sensor Capacitance Probes as a Tool for Drip Irrigation Management in Humid Regions."
- "Near-surface soil water and temperature for SDI, LEPA, and spray irrigation"
- "Shock Chlorination of Irrigation Wells to Reduce Iron-Related Bacteria and Emitter Clogging"
- "Evaluation of a Low–Cost, Low-Tech Micro-Irrigation System Designed for Small Plots"
- "Drip Irrigation for Third World Kitchen Gardens"
- "Green Industries of Colorado Partners with the Colorado WaterWise Council"
- "Socialization of Weather-Based Irrigation Technology"
- "Irrigation Industry Reponse To Drought In Several Southwest States"
- "Don't be a drip---be a WWIP!"
- "Water Conservation Education using Children’s Water Festivals: experiential learning and quality of retention"
- "How Water Budgets Can Increase Flexibility for Irrigation Professionals"
- "A Formula for Success: Save Water, Increase Business, Advance Industry Professionalism, Achieve Community Goals"
Irrigation Association 2007
Irrigation Association 2008